• Iodometric determination of SO2
With a double platinum electrode that detects an electric current in the sample, the instruments performs the titration and stops automatically when the oxydizing solution is in excess. The device calculates the result depending on the selected programme (free or total SO2) and displays it directly after a few seconds.
• Determination of pH and acidity
This device allows to determine pH, total acidity directly in the sample, and volatile acidity after extraction, without any need to see a color change at the end of titration. This enables optimum accuracy and reproducibility of the results.
Supplied with titration glassware and the chemicals needed for over a hundred analyzes.
- Automatic titration
- Automated addition of reagents
- Optional 15-position autosampler
- Easy-to-use 7" touchscreen
- 2 syringes 10ml (SO2) and 20ml (acidity)
- Memory 4 Go