A reference in oenology since 1855
Laboratoires Dujardin-Salleron conceive, manufacture and distribute analysis instruments and measurement devices for oenology and spirits.
The Dujardin-Salleron instruments are known worldwide for their quality, reliability and the accuracy of their measurements. Relying on traditional manufacturing methods, supported by a dynamic and innovative R&D team,
Laboratoires Dujardin-Salleron have been providing you the reference equipment for over 160 years.
With today’s international regulations, and customers always more demanding, Dujardin-Salleron Laboratories are doing their utmost to bring the best offer to you all, actors of an always more professionalized sector, with a large range of specialized products and services :
- the Dujardin-Salleron equipment – stills, ebulliometers, titration devices… – a mix of elegance and functionality;
- the timeless instruments that became essential – mustimeters, alcoholmeters, wine thieves... Their reliability and long-lasting quality never stop seducing;
- the necessary articles for your day-to-day analyses ;
- a selection of products from renowned manufacturers along our own production ;
- technical services : training, calibration, maintenance, etc.
With a multilingual sales and technical team able to answer to all your requests, a R&D department at the cutting edge of innovation, all our teams work to offer you the best wine testing instrumentation. To satisfy the very specific needs of the professionals, the affected departments also offer technical and commercial solutions which are always specifically adapted, even if they need to be invented or created. The renewal of our ISO 9001:2008 certificate is a further proof of our commitment to quality.
The company keeps innovating and developing to bring its instruments in other fields such as: liqueurs, spirits, ciders, beers, spirits and other distilled beverages, vinegars and mustards, kombucha, pharmacology, perfumery, printing and some food industries, in particular fruits and vegetables.
When you select equipment for your laboratory, now more than ever the « Made in France » by Dujardin-Salleron remains the must-have, synonymous with high-tech and sustainability. Let us say it another way: you can rely upon our products.